Every year we are given quite a few conventions to celebrate the medium with, and at most of the bigger shows we now get various exclusives. Whether it’s the sheer spending money overload at SDCC with lines and tickets, the quiet dignity and grave of ECCC’s various show exclusives or that strange middle-ground that is NYCC, convention exclusives are here to stay, part of the game and some of the fun.
And today we have a look at what Image is bringing with them, with 6 singles and an exclusive hardcover. Take a look at all the exclusives right here:
For the full press release from Image Comics, featuring more in-depth write-ups on the exclusives, please see below.
Image Comics Press Release
Image Comics is pleased to announce that a limited number of exclusive releases will be available to purchase over the course of New York Comic Con, Thursday, Oct.9 – Friday, Oct. 12.
EXCLUSIVE NYCC ISSUES:
– ROCHE LIMIT #1, Michael Moreci & Vic Malhotra, $10 (Artist Alley table #W15)
– BIRTHRIGHT #1, Joshua Williamson, Andrei Bressan, and Adriano Lucas, $10 (Image Comics booth #1544)
– SPREAD #1, Justin Jordan & Kyle Strahm, cover by Tradd Moore & Felipe Sobreiro (the Luther Strode art team), $20 (Artist Alley tables #R4 & R5), (limited to 250 copies)
– WYTCHES #1, Scott Snyder & Jock, $10 (Image Comics booth #1544)
– PUNKS: THE COMIC #1, Joshua Hale Fialkov & Kody Chamberlain, $10 (Dimension X booth #1774)
– EGOs #4.5 minicomic, Stuart Moore & Gus Storms, $1 (Artists Alley table #B3)
EXCLUSIVE NYCC HARDCOVERS:
– C.O.W.L., VOL. 1, Kyle Higgins, Alec Siegel, & Rod Reis, $35 (Image Comics booth #1544)
EXCLUSIVE NYCC PRINTS:
– NYCC SPREAD #1 cover, $10 (limited to 75 copies, available at Artist Alley tables #R4 & R5)
For more announcements and updates on Image Comics’ presence at New York Comic Con, visit us at imagecomics.com. We hope to see you in New York, and make sure to stop by the Image Comics booth (#1544)!
ABOUT IMAGE COMICS
Image Comics is a comic book and graphic novel publisher founded in 1992 by a collective of best-selling artists. Image has since gone on to become one of the largest comics publishers in the United States. Image currently has five partners: Robert Kirkman, Erik Larsen, Todd McFarlane, Marc Silvestri and Jim Valentino. It consists of five major houses: Todd McFarlane Productions, Top Cow Productions, Shadowline, Skybound and Image Central. Image publishes comics and graphic novels in nearly every genre, sub-genre, and style imaginable. It offers science fiction, fantasy, romance, horror, crime fiction, historical fiction, humor and more by the finest artists and writers working in the medium today. For more information, visit www.imagecomics.com.
Skybound is the home of Robert Kirkman’s creator-owned work including his Eisner Award-winning comic book series, The Walking Dead, long-running Invincible, all-ages Super Dinosaur, Thief of Thieves, and Clone as well as Ghosted, Witch Doctor and Invincible Universe. Since its inception, Skybound has created television shows, merchandise and a wide spectrum of platforms, games (The Walking Dead: Assault iOS app), and entertainment events (The Walking Dead Escape). Skybound’s successes include the comic behind the hit Emmy®-winning television show, AMC’s The Walking Dead, the highest-rated basic cable drama of all time in the U.S, also an international success in 122 countries and 37 languages. Skybound/Kirkman frequently top the hardcover and paperback bestseller lists. Your destinations for all news and merchandise from Robert Kirkman, The Walking Dead and all Skybound titles are www.Skybound.com and www.TheWalkingDead.com