Welcome back to The Rundown, our daily breakdown on comic news stories we missed from the previous day. Have a link to share? Email our team at email@example.com.
– While Agents Of SHIELD was a show that I could never really get into, no matter how much I tried, the one Marvel show that I kind of loved immediately was Agent Carter. This then makes me hype for the fact that Variety has reported that Agent Carter will return January 5, 2016 for a two hour premiere which will see Peggy Carter on her way to Los Angeles in the wake of World War II. I can’t wait.
– Oh, also, we have the first promotional image of Agent Carter Season Two courtesy of IGN which doesn’t reveal much, but still looks pretty cool.
– Over at CBR, there’s the announcement that DC will be shaking up some creative teams in February. None of them are ones that really jump out to me as massive game changers, but Tim Seeley and Juan Ferreyra will take over “New Suicide Squad”, Dan Abnett and Vicente Cifuentes are on “Aquaman” and Greg Pak and Noel Rodriguez will hopefully make “Teen Titans” worth reading.
– Also over at CBR is an exclusive look at new comic book publisher Stela which is working with comic book creators to develop comics specifically for your phone. This could be very interesting, check it out.
– So “Secret Wars” still isn’t quite over and Marvel have already spoiled the first major death in its aftermath. Amazing. What a world we live in.
– Finally, Empire magazine have revealed some details on a new character in Star Wars: The Force Awakens who is likely going to have a pretty small role, but who seems cool nonetheless. Check it out.