Welcome back to The Rundown, our daily breakdown on comic news stories we missed from the previous day. Have a link to share? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The first casualty of Marvel’s post-“Secret Wars” relaunch has come forward. After only five issues, “Black Knight” will come to an end as writer Frank Tieri confirmed to CBR. I was one of the apparent many who didn’t read the book, but it’s a shame seeing a book end so quickly, especially from a writer I quite like.
– With Legends Of Tomorrow routinely killing it after two episodes, DC are beginning to hype up the twists and turns of the rest of the season. DC’s Instagram page have been teasing appearances from Wesley Dodd’s Sandman, Ma Hunkel, Hourman, Jonah Hex and Sgt. Rock.
– Speaking of DC, ever wanted to get your hands on Harley’s baseball bat prop from Suicide Squad? Well, too bad as it’s already been claimed by Kevin Smith!
– Over on ComicsAlliance, there’s a pretty good write up looking at the American Gods TV show and how Bryan Fuller is updating the novel for TV. Check it out.
– Finally, check out this look at the unreleased “100 Bullets” video game from 2004. It’s quite the blast from the past.